The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
The Fish and Hybrid are built with a combination of 6 and 4 oz. decks. The funboard and longboard use a double layer of 6 oz instead. For the bottom of the boards, the entire lineup uses a combination of 6 + 4 oz and an additional 4 oz patch.
Carbon Flex Tail
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability. A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than a conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns.
Bio epoxy resin
Protect boards are Eco-Board certified. EPS-moulded blanks already require less material, reducing environmental impact. Using bio epoxy resin minimizes the footprint of Protect boards even further.
*6 and 4 refer to how much the fiberglass cloth weighs per square yard
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational surfer. Elements HDT (High Definition Technology) takes its name from a sophisticated production process that results in durability, value and performance.
– Exclusive HDT molding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single surf range.
– Great performance shapes at attractive prices.
– The amazing blend of construction features including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer in its category.
– Eco-friendly precision molded boards utilizing Coconut husks.
– Cocomat is an innovative, sustainable, proprietary and patent pending technology.
– NSP uses raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.
Amazingly light, yet strong, high end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural Flax rails. Recognized and awarded at the 2019 Paddle Expo as “Product of the Year”.
In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to its (already) eco-friendly CocoMat series. Flax is a highly durable and naturally reinforced fiber that allows a board construction with significantly less fiberglass, which reduces our overall carbon footprint.
– Natural Flax fiber rail and tail patch
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions
Super Durable, Impact Resistant and Great for Surf Foiling.
– SLX – Super Light Epoxy. Lightweight, responsive and extremely versatile boards.
– The standing area is reinforced with biaxial glass adding extra strength to avoid dings or dents from excessive pumping, while also helping to prevent delaminating.
– The rail-to-rail carbon vector net wrap creates optimal board performance by providing unmatched flex and strength throughout the board, while making it less prone to breakage. The board has a consistent feel and flexes naturally with the water conditions or when pressure is applied from the rider pumping the board.
– Dual Uni-directional Carbon bottom stringers provide the optimum flex needed for enhanced performance.
All boards come equipped with a NSP foiling tail pad and twin track mount, designed for the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil, but will accommodate other foils on the market as well.
Unrivalled strength and high durability.
– E+ is the next evolution of NSP’s famous E2 Classic molding technology.
– The E+ range features NSP’s most popular board designs.
– Deploys extremely tough military grade fibers and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck/bottom
– EPS SecureCell core and eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Perfect for schools and rentals demanding a highly durable product with long term ROI.
P2 technology focuses on safety first and ease of teaching.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handles on selected models for instructor board control.
– P2 series offers a proven return on investment for surf school/rental operators worldwide.
– P2 boards come with durable bolt-through fins that will bend on beaches, not break. Replacing them is a breeze too.