NSP SURFBOARD TECHNOLOGIES
Protech boards are built from a secure cell EPS core, and reinforced with a combination of 6-or 4 oz* layers of fiberglass.
The Fish and Hybrid are built with a combination of 6 and 4 oz. decks. The funboard and longboard use a double layer of 6 oz instead. For the bottom of the boards, the entire lineup uses a combination of 6 + 4 oz and an additional 4 oz patch.
Carbon Flex Tail
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability. A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than a conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns.
Bio epoxy resin
Protect boards are Eco-Board certified. EPS-moulded blanks already require less material, reducing environmental impact. Using bio epoxy resin minimizes the footprint of Protect boards even further.
*6 and 4 refer to how much the fiberglass cloth weighs per square yard
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational surfer. Elements HDT (High Definition Technology) takes its name from a sophisticated production process that results in durability, value and performance.
– Exclusive HDT molding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single surf range.
– Great performance shapes at attractive prices.
– The amazing blend of construction features including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer in its category.
Eco-friendly precision molded boards utilizing Coconut husks.
– Cocomat is an innovative, sustainable, proprietary and patent pending technology.
– NSP uses raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.
Amazingly light, yet strong, high end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural Flax rails. Recognized and awarded at the 2019 Paddle Expo as “Product of the Year”.
In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to its (already) eco-friendly CocoMat series. Flax is a highly durable and naturally reinforced fiber that allows a board construction with significantly less fiberglass, which reduces our overall carbon footprint.
– Natural Flax fiber rail and tail patch
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions
Super Durable, Impact Resistant and Great for Surf Foiling.
• SLX – Super Light Epoxy. Lightweight, responsive and extremely versatile boards.
• The standing area is reinforced with biaxial glass adding extra strength to avoid dings or dents from excessive pumping, while also helping to prevent delaminating.
• The rail-to-rail carbon vector net wrap creates optimal board performance by providing unmatched flex and strength throughout the board, while making it less prone to breakage. The board has a consistent feel and flexes naturally with the water conditions or when pressure is applied from the rider pumping the board.
• Dual Uni-directional Carbon bottom stringers provide the optimum flex needed for enhanced performance.
All boards come equipped with a NSP foiling tail pad and twin track mount, designed for the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil, but will accommodate other foils on the market as well.
Unrivalled strength and high durability.
– E+ is the next evolution of NSP’s famous E2 Classic molding technology.
– The E+ range features NSP’s most popular board designs.
– Deploys extremely tough military grade fibers and ASA sheet creating a ballistic skin on deck/bottom
– EPS SecureCell core and eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Perfect for schools and rentals demanding a highly durable product with long term ROI.
P2 technology focuses on safety first and ease of teaching.
– The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
– All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high end accessories for safety and ease of use.
– Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handles on selected models for instructor board control.
– P2 series offers a proven return on investment for surf school/rental operators worldwide.
– P2 boards come with durable bolt-through fins that will bend on beaches, not break. Replacing them is a breeze too.