You may return goods (excluding sale, clearance items, closeout items, boards and paddles) for any reason within 10 days of receipt of your shipment and receive a refund of the purchase price. All items must be unused and in new condition, with all manufacturer tags attached. All items that are returned and received used or not in resell condition; will be shipped back to the customer at customer’s expense.
- Follow the instructions found here: Surftech Return Process
Ship back to us at:
7632 Woodwind Dr. #102
Huntington Beach, CA. 92647
No return will be allowed without a written return authorization number (RA#) and may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Simply contact us for an RA# by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, mail the product back with an explanation for the return; along with a copy of your receipt and RA# on package.
We suggest that you ship back returns with tracking and or insurance.
Surftech is not responsible for packages which are lost, damaged, or stolen in transit.
DOMESTIC ONLY (USA)
Your Surftech board should arrive in perfect condition and ready for use. We go to great lengths to design and build a high quality product and we make every effort to ensure they get to you in the best shape possible; we realize that your board is an essential part of your lifestyle.
As such, we offer the following limited warranty against any defect in workmanship or materials. If you aren’t sure whether or not your item is covered by our warranty, please contact our customer service team at 1-855-676-4760.
ALL SURFTECH SURFBOARDS AND SUP BOARDS ARE COVERED UNDER A 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
In the case that a warranty is needed for any Surftech product, it will be executed through your official Surftech dealer where original purchase was made. If product is considered under warranty, Surftech will cover the shipping costs associated with the replacement.
- This policy covers manufacturer’s defects ONLY.
- You must have valid proof of purchase from an authorized Surftech dealer.
- You must have a valid and visible serial number.
Damage due to improper care, handling, or storage.
Damage due to heat exposure including but not limited to direct sun exposure, extendedamount of time in a car, board bag, etc.
Boards with signs of improper care or handling
Incidental damage Unreasonable use or abuse
Damage due to normal wear and tear.
Punctures and/or previous repairs.
Dents and/or pressure dings from normal usage and impact.
Cosmetic blemishes i.e. scratch’s and/or paint chips
Damage caused by anything other than defects in material and/or workmanship.
- Products used for commercial, demo or rental purposes.
Our current processing time is 1-2 days and up to 5-7 business days for shipping. Orders to Hawaii/Alaska can take up to 3 weeks for both processing and shipping.
We do everything in our power to assure the safe and prompt delivery of your boards. In order to receive credit for shipping damage, please follow the instructions below. For questions regarding damaged shipments, please contact Customer Service, 855-676-4760
Cancelling an order that has already shipped will result in a full refund minus the shipping costs. Customer is subject to extra shipping charges if an item is to be re-directed to an address NOT listed on their original order.
- Check and inspect all surfboards upon delivery for damages to the outer/inner packaging and the board prior to signing the Freight Bill of
- Lading. Failure to do this will result in denial of any claim without compensation for shipping damages
- If damage to shipment is found, please document by writing on the Bill Of Lading provided by the shipping company at time of receipt, OR instruct the delivery driver to report it damaged. Document any damages in detail. Damages must be reported within 2 days of delivery or are liable to denied claims.
- Note any crease, bend or tear visible on the packaging. I.E. “All boxes have visible damage” should be written on the bill of lading. Even noting the crease from the rocker is acceptable.
- DO NOT refuse any portion of the shipment at any time. If a board has any damage whatsoever, please accept the shipment after noting the damages and contact our Surftech Shipping Dept – 855-676-4760 If the driver refuses to wait while you inspect shipment mark “damaged driver would not wait to inspect”.
- Repairable damage - Pressure dings, scratches, scuff or other minor damage will be assessed for local repair and appropriate compensation will be provided. Contact Customer Service a for case-by-case evaluation, who will help coordinate with your regional repair shop and issue an invoice credit.
- If the damage is severe or irreparable, Surftech will issue you a Return Authorization Number and will coordinate the pickup of the damaged
- Returns are not allowed without an issued Return Authorization number from Surftech.
- All damages need to have a photo of the damage and serial number from the bottom of the board. Please have this ready before you call customer service.