US - NSP
The NSP Double Vision is a retro twin, built in PU and comes with a twin keel setup for hold and stability in the big stuff.
Available in 5’6” and 5’11”, riders get to enjoy the drive and speed of a fish twinnie. More maneuverable and more responsive than thick, wider Fishes, a Double Vision has a rewarding feeling, making it core-quiver material for anyone who tries one.
Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal Waves: Intermediate - Pro
Level: Beginner – Expert
– Inspired by classic fish shapes, the Double Vision evolved into a thinned-out version of the vintage Fish shape for more drive and speed
– The parallel outline, fish rocker, and the omitting of a center fin all contribute to a faster ride
– Production is finalized with a satin rub polish for a custom board finish.
– Wood center stringer for strength, flex, and rigidity, tying together the traditional PU build.
– FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures Fins) on both sizes
Twin set of keels included:
The Double Vision comes with two FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures® fins) and a set of keels. Try upright twin fins for a loosened ride.
High-Performance accessories by NSP
Scroll to the bottom of the page for other fish shapes by NSP and suitable high-performance accessories for the Double Vision.
Double Vision size chart
|5'6"||19 ⁷/¹⁶”||2 ⁵/⁸”||31 L||3.24 Kg|
|5'11"||21"||2 ³/⁴”||37 L||3.79 Kg|
NSP was born in 2001 from the vision of Bruce “Buzz” Hansen, a life-long surfer, skater and all round waterman. While working on Maui as a custom surfboard builder, Buzz had an epiphany about producing affordable, versatile, durable and great performing surfboards. Thus, NSP was born.
Be the first to know about new boards, restocks, promotions, and more!