Join the Surftech Team! Customer Service Representative
Industry leading watersports company is looking for an experienced Customer Service/Sales Support person to join our growing company. This position supports local and external representatives in the management of their sales within the company. This position reports to the Sales Director and company CEO. General responsibilities include oversight of the Customer Services business processes including daily sales support, order management, inventory process support, EDI systems for key accounts and sales analytics.
- Active interface with the sales team to provide internal support to facilitate sales efforts including pricing, freight, and delivery as well as warranty, returned goods, shipping damage and other reverse logistics issues.
- Daily order management from phone call or email to actual order entry: order receiving, editing and processing., inventory allocation, etc., requiring knowledge of policies, products and promotions.
- Leadership of the pre-book sales relative to systems entry and delivery response planning.
- Generation of the Available to Sell report, Discount Order Forms, other Sales tools and sales analytics.
- Active interface with accounting to be current on company credit policy, dealer status, accounts receivable.
- Active participation in pertinent team meetings, including Goal Status, Sales Team, inventory management, and customer/accounts meetings where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have:• At least 3 years of in-house customer service experience - Surf/SUP or outdoor retail industry a plus.• Complete Excel skills including advanced spread sheet development• Experience with key account EDI systems required.• Excellent office skills, phone skills and positive demeanor with the ability to multi task.• Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and organization.• Strong problem solving/resolution skills• A self-starter with creativity and motivation to assist in the growth of the company.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Participation in company time off and health insurance plans.To Apply: Send resume to John Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org