Usually ready in 24 hours
Soft Roof Racks are perfect for carrying your surf, sup, or foil boards to the beach on the roof of your car.
The Soft Racks are secured with heavy-duty nylon straps that are designed to wrap around the inside of your car while safely securing your boards to the roof. The durable cam buckles keep your boards in place without sliding during transport. The Soft Racks are designed to work on most vehicles.
• Single racks hold up 3 shortboards or 2 longboards
• Double racks hold up to 6 surfboards
• Universal fit for most cars, trucks, and SUVs
• Thick, long-length nylon straps
• Heavy-duty, corrosion-free buckles encased in padded EVA to avoid scratching the vehicle.
• Water-resistant, durable, nylon-wrapped, soft rubber pads.
• Compact size and easy to store.
Available in Double or Single rack sizing.
NSP was born in 2001 from the vision of Bruce “Buzz” Hansen, a life-long surfer, skater and all round waterman. While working on Maui as a custom surfboard builder, Buzz had an epiphany about producing affordable, versatile, durable and great performing surfboards. Thus, NSP was born.
Contact our customer service team and we'll point you in the right direction!
Be the first to know about new boards, restocks, promotions, and more!
© 2023, Surftech